Looking for the perfect Honey Chilli Chicken recipe? look no further! Our website is wholehearted to gives you only the best Honey Chilli Chicken recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Honey Chilli Chicken with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Honey Chilli Chicken RecipeYou can have honey chilli chicken using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it. Preptime: 32 Minutes Cooktime: 43 Minutes Serve: 3 Persons Nutrition: 148 calories.
The ingredients needed to cook honey chilli chicken :
- Provide 4 chicken fillets cut into strips
- Provide Splash soy sauce
- Prepare 4 tbsp flour
- Use 2 tsp cornflour
- Get Sauce ingredients
- You need Splash sesame oil
- You need 4 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- Use 2 tbsp honey
- Use 2 tbsp soy sauce or ketjap manis
- Use 1 tbsp cornflour
- Prepare 5 tbsp water
- Provide 2 garlic cloves chopped
- Provide 10 g chopped ginger
- Take 1/2 chopped red chilli
- Get 1/2 juice lemon & 1/2 lemon zest
- Take Chopped fresh coriander
- You need Cashew nuts
- Use Carrot peeled and sliced thinly
- Provide Onion / pepper / mange tout or other veg chopped thinly
- Take Chopped scallions
- Prepare Cooked boiled rice
Steps to make Honey Chilli Chicken :
- Preheat fryer to 180 degrees. Place chicken in a bowl, add splash soy sauce then flour and cornflour and coat well until fully covered. Place chicken strips in fryer approx 6 at a time. Frying too much reduces temperatures and affects chicken texture. They only take few minutes. When all chicken golden brown set aside in oven at 100 degrees.
- For the sauce, add cornflour, water, chilli sauce, soy sauce and honey to a bowl and mix well. Add lemon juice and lemon zest. Heat pan and add sesame oil, garlic, ginger and chilli. Stir fry for few minutes and add all sliced vegetables and the honey chilli sauce, cooking for 1-2 minutes. If sauce thickens too much add a little water to pan.
- Add chicken strips to sauce and mix well. Add cashew nuts and coriander and give quick toss before serving with boiled rice.
If you find this Honey Chilli Chicken recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
The Metabolic Cooking Program Is What Will Be Taking A Look At In This Post
Weight loss is not an easy task for individuals to accomplish, and you are going to see that a lot of the programs available today aren’t really that helpful. A lot of programs will simply tell you to lower your calorie intake and get a great amount of exercise to be able to achieve your goals. But something which is not well known would be the fact that there are certain foods that you could end up eating that have the capability of burning fat faster. On this page we’re going to be checking out the Metabolic Cooking program as a way for individuals finally achieve their weight loss goals.
A lot of the weight loss diet plans out there today are going to limit the kinds of foods that you could eat. This is just one of the reasons men and women have a difficult time following an eating plan, simply because they get very bored with the bland foods. This is something that differs with this program as you are going to be allowed to eat foods that are actually delicious. Actually in accordance with many of the people who try these recipes absolutely love the different options they have with regards to meals. On account of the fact that there are over 250 fat burning recipes you’ll have the ability to use with this diet, you ought to comprehend that you will not be bored with meals you are eating.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
I know that the majority of of you are aware of the reality that when your metabolism is running at a higher level, you have the ability of burning up more calories. I’m certain you are aware of the reality that when you are able to burn up more calories, you are going to also be burning off unwanted fat from your body. And that is precisely what this program is all about, generating meals to help you improve your metabolism and burn up fat.