Hi, welcome to my recipes site. Looking for recipes idea to cook this weekend? Try this Salsa for nachos recipe! We provide you only the best Salsa for nachos recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Salsa for nachos with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Salsa for nachos RecipeTo make salsa for nachos you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that. Preptime: 28 Minutes Cooktime: 59 Minutes Serve: 4 Persons Nutrition: 272 calories.
The ingredients needed to cook salsa for nachos :
- Use 5-6 whole plum tomatoes including juice
- Get 1 small white onion peeled and roughly chopped
- Prepare 1 green pepper seeded and chopped
- Get 3 cloves garlic chopped
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin or to taste
- You need 1 teaspoon salt or to taste
- You need 1 teaspoon granulated sugar optional, and to taste
- Take 2 handfuls cilantro
- Get 3 tbsp lime juice
Instructions to make Salsa for nachos :
- Chop tomatoes and onion roughly
- Add all ingredients to food processor in the order mentioned.
- Pulse a few times to break up the large pieces, then process until texture is as smooth as desired.
- Taste the salsa and adjust the seasoning as per preference.
- Transfer to airtight container and let sit in the refrigerator for a couple of hours or 1 day for best flavor.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!
If you find this Salsa for nachos recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Different Foods That Can Help Enhance Brain Power And Memory
Quite a lot of you have probably heard the term “Brain Foods”, and you may be surprised to find that there are in fact foods which can definitely help you with your brain power and also memory. Something you’re going to find about these brain foods is that while there are plenty of various kinds of them, most people couldn’t even tell you one type of food that can help your brain. You may be pleased to find out that we are going to be talking about a few of these brain foods and the benefits that they can provide to your brain and memory.
There’s a typical misconception about the brain, and that is the fact that at a certain age you are no longer able to create new brain cells, but this is not true. Something you need to be aware of if you are looking to grow new brain cells is that there is a certain type of nutrition your brain is going to need in order to achieve this. Not only are the new cells going to have the ability to have your brain operating at a higher level, but you need to also be aware that because of this your memory will also be improved.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Many different kinds of minerals and vitamins are in addition going to be extremely essential for proper brain function, and you will find that you are going to be able to get all of the minerals and vitamins you need by consuming vegetables and fruits. You need to also understand that the rest of your body needs these minerals and vitamins as well, so eating a great amount of fruits and vegetables will have a large amount of benefits on your whole body.