Hello, welcome to our recipes site. If you’re looking for Sig's Salisbury Steak vegetarian or beef recipe, look no further! Our website is devoted to bringing you only the best Sig's Salisbury Steak vegetarian or beef recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Sig's Salisbury Steak vegetarian or beef with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Sig's Salisbury Steak vegetarian or beef RecipeTo cook sig's salisbury steak vegetarian or beef you need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it. Preptime: 11 Minutes Cooktime: 59 Minutes Serve: 3 Persons Nutrition: 109 calories.
The ingredients needed to make sig's salisbury steak vegetarian or beef :
- Get 2 small shallots
- Prepare 25 grams homemade breadcrumbs
- Take 1 small egg,lightly beaten
- Provide 300 ml thick homemade or bought condensed cream of mushroom soup
- Prepare 2 tsp creamed horseradish
- Take 1 tbsp each of Worcesterchire Sauce and Dijon Mustard
- Prepare 700 grams fresh steak mince or vegetarian type mince
- Use 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- Prepare 1 pinch each salt and cayenne pepper
- Prepare 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley to garnish
- Get 130 ml vegetable or beef stock
Steps to make Sig's Salisbury Steak vegetarian or beef :
- Put onions,breadcrumbs and egg into bowl mix well.Mix the undiluted soup,horseradish,Worcesterchire Sauce and mustard together in a separate bowl until well combined.Add 4 tablespoon soup mixture to breadcrumb mixture, stir in the meat or meat substitute and mix well.Divide into 6 portions and shape into patties.
- Heat oil in large frying pan,add the patties and cook over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side until just browned.Stir the stock into remaining soup and pour into frying pan,reduce heat, cover and gently simmer for about 12 minutes, add mushrooms.Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.
- I served this with leek and garlic mashed potatoes. Boil potatoes, in separate pan boil 3 leeks chopped,chopped finely, 3 clove garlic chopped finely in a little milk until tender. Strain and set milk aside.Add the vegetables to potatoes, add butter season with nutmeg.Use the milk to mash potatoes to consistency you prefer.
If you find this Sig's Salisbury Steak vegetarian or beef recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Your Memory And Also Brainpower Can Both Be Benefited By Eating Specific Foods
Quite a lot of you have most likely heard the term “Brain Foods”, and you might be surprised to find that you will find foods which can definitely help you with your brain power and memory. Of course you are going to discover that many individuals do not know of what these foods are or how they are able to actually wind up benefiting their brain. You might be happy to find out that we’re going to be talking about a number of these brain foods and the benefits that they are able to provide to your brain and memory.
Water is something else that can wind up helping your brain to function properly, and something you might not be conscious of is that many people end up having their brain dehydrated constantly, mainly because they don’t drink enough water. Consuming the recommended amount of water of 8 or 10 glasses of water every day is something that is really important mainly because even if your brain is only slightly dehydrated it can effect your memory.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Your brain is also going to need a variety of minerals and vitamins in order for to function properly so eating plenty of vegetables and fruits will be very beneficial. The rest of your body also needs vitamins and minerals, so you are going to find that eating your vegetables and fruits will have multiple benefits.