Hello, welcome to our recipes page. If you’re looking for Chicken and Prawn Curry with Tamarind recipe, look no further! Our page is devoted to bringing you only the best Chicken and Prawn Curry with Tamarind recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Chicken and Prawn Curry with Tamarind with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Chicken and Prawn Curry with Tamarind RecipeYou can cook chicken and prawn curry with tamarind using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it. Preptime: 14 Minutes Cooktime: 59 Minutes Serve: 2 Persons Nutrition: 113 calories.
The ingredients needed to prepare chicken and prawn curry with tamarind :
- Use 6 chicken breasts, cubed
- You need 1 kg large prawns, shelled and deveined
- Take 3 tbsp oil - I use sunflower oil when making a curry
- Provide 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- Take 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- Take 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Provide 6 whole peppercorns
- Prepare 4 cloves
- Provide 6 curry leaves
- Provide 1 bay leaf
- You need 1 tbsp (heaped) ginger, garlic, chilli paste
- You need 1 tbsp curry powder (more can be added as per your preference)
- Get 1/2 tsp tumeric powder (hurdee/ haldi)
- Prepare 3 large tomatoes, grated (discard skins)
- Prepare 1 tbsp corriander powder
- Get 1 cup tamarind "sauce" about 15 - 20 grms dissolved in a cup of warm water then strained & discarded the seeds & pulp. May be substited with about a tablespoonful of lemon juice. Note: tamarind gives an amazing flavour and thickens the gravy
- Take 1 bunch fresh corriander, chopped
Instructions to make Chicken and Prawn Curry with Tamarind :
- Slightly heat oil in a pan then add in the cumin, mustard seeds, cloves, peppercorns and onion.
- Sautè until onion changes colour to a light golden brown.
- Add in curry leaves and bay leaf.
- Mix in ginger, garlic and chilli paste. Followed by curry powder and tumeric powder.
- Add grated tomato and allow to cook through.
- Mix in the corriander powder.
- Once cooked, add in tamarind sauce and allow to simmer for a few moments.
- Mix in chopped corriander.
- Place cubed chicken into gravy. When almost done, add in the prawns and allow to cook through.
- Serve with basmati or other rice of choice.
If you find this Chicken and Prawn Curry with Tamarind recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Your Memory And Brainpower Can Both Be Helped By Consuming Certain Foods
Improving the power of your brain and your memory are both things which can be achieved when you eat particular sorts of foods referred to as brain foods. Something you’re going to find about these brain foods is that while there’s a lot of various kinds of them, most individuals couldn’t even tell you one kind of food which will help your brain. You might be pleased to learn that we are going to be discussing some of these brain foods and the benefits that they’re able to provide to your brain and memory.
There’s one common misconception about the brain, and that’s the reality that at a specific age you are no longer able to produce new brain cells, but this is not true. Even though this is something that is possible I should also mention that similar to any other kind of cell inside your body your brain is going to need a specific kind of nutrition for these new cells to grow. Something else I ought to mention is that when you end up building new brain cells this is automatically going to improve your memory and make your mind function much better.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
There’s yet another thing that can help you to enhance your brain power and memory and that is by ensuring you’re consuming the appropriate amount of fruit and veggies each day simply because your brain needs the vitamins and minerals. Veggies and fruits are something you should be eating anyway because they are what provide your body the proper nutrition to be able to function.