Trying to find juicy food recipe? Why not try Lobster Mac & Cheese recipe! We provide you only the best Lobster Mac & Cheese recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Lobster Mac & Cheese with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Lobster Mac & Cheese RecipeYou can have lobster mac & cheese using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that. Preptime: 32 Minutes Cooktime: 50 Minutes Serve: 2 Persons Nutrition: 192 calories.
The ingredients needed to make lobster mac & cheese :
- Take 1 pound cooked lobster chopped
- Take 16 oz macaroni pasta
- You need 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Prepare 1/2 cup red onion chopped
- Take 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- Provide 3 cups whole milk
- You need 1 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- Provide 1 1/2 cups gruyčre cheese
- Prepare 1 tsp dijon mustard
- Take 1/2 cup chopped chives
- Take 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- You need salt and pepper
Steps to make Lobster Mac & Cheese :
- Cook pasta until del Dante. Follow the package instructions for time. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Place 4 tablespoons melted butter in a saucepot over medium-low heat. Add garlic and onion; cook 5 minutes or until onion is softened. Whisk in flour; cook 1 minute. Pour in milk; bring mixture to a boil over medium-high heat, whisking frequently. Reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer 3 minutes or until sauce is smooth and thickened.
- Remove from heat, and whisk in cheeses and next 3 ingredients. Stir in 1⁄4 teaspoon salt and 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper. Fold in pasta and lobster. Pour into a greased 3-quart baking dish.
- Combine bread crumbs and remaining 2 tablespoons melted butter. Stir in remaining 1⁄4 teaspoon salt and 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper. Sprinkle over casserole. Bake at 375° for 30 minutes or until crust is crisp and sauce bubbles. Let stand 5 minutes before serving
If you find this Lobster Mac & Cheese recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
In This Article We're Going To Be Checking Out The Metabolic Cooking Program
Something you’re probably aware of is that there are plenty of different weight loss diet plans currently available, however many individuals do not find success when making use of them. A lot of programs will simply tell you to lower your calorie intake and get a great amount of exercise to be able to achieve your goals. But something which isn’t well known is the fact that there are particular foods that you could end up eating that have the ability of burning off the fat faster. In this post we are going to be taking a look at the Metabolic Cooking program as a way for men and women finally get to their weight loss goals.
Each of the meals you’re going to learn how to develop in this program are not only fast and easy to make nevertheless they are developed to help you burn fat. Many individuals these days are not aware of the reality that particular foods have properties in them that help boost your metabolism. There’s been loads of research done in order to figure out what these types of foods are, and these are the exact foods that you will find in all these meals. Many people loved to snack and also have deserts after their meals, and you’re also going to learn how this can be accomplished with these types as foods as well.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
It is common knowledge that men and women are going to have the ability of burning off more calories when their metabolism is running at a higher level. This also means you are going to have the ability of burning up fat from your body because you are burning off all these extra calories. That’s the entire premise of this program, burning off the fat by boosting your metabolism by consuming foods that are designed to boost your metabolism.