Hi, welcome to our recipes site. Looking for the perfect Red Velvet Cupcakes recipe? look no further! Our website is committed to gives you only the best Red Velvet Cupcakes recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Red Velvet Cupcakes with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Red Velvet Cupcakes RecipeTo cook red velvet cupcakes you need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it. Preptime: 16 Minutes Cooktime: 48 Minutes Serve: 3 Persons Nutrition: 154 calories.
The ingredients needed to make red velvet cupcakes :
- Use For the cupcakes:
- Provide 100 g dairy free spread
- Take 160 g caster sugar
- Prepare 1 egg
- Take 3/4 teaspoon red food gel
- Provide 15 g dairy free cocoa powder
- Prepare 125 ml dairy free milk
- Use 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Get 250 g gluten free self-raising flour
- Provide 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- Take 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Take 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- You need 1/2 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- Get For the frosting:
- Provide 125 g dairy free butter
- You need 250 g icing sugar
Steps to make Red Velvet Cupcakes :
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC
- Beat together the dairy free spread and caster sugar - Stir in the egg and then beat until well combined
- Add in the food colouring gel and cocoa powder - Combine the lemon juice and milk and pour into the cake mix - Add in the flour, xanthan gum, vanilla, baking powder and vinegar - Beat until light and fluffy, adjust the colouring if you aren’t happy with the red shade
- Line a muffin tin with 12 paper cases - Split the cake mix between the 12 muffin cases - Bake in the centre of the oven for 20 minutes
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before topping - To make the frosting beat the butter and icing sugar together until light and fluffy - Place in a piping bag and generously pipe onto your cupcakes
If you find this Red Velvet Cupcakes recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Eating The Correct Foods Can Help You Lose Some Weight And They Discuss This In The Metabolic Cooking Program
Weight loss isn’t a simple task for people to accomplish, and you’re going to see that a lot of the programs on the market today aren’t really that helpful. Reducing calories and getting exercise are a couple of the principal things you are going to discover that just about every weight loss program have in common. But something which isn’t well known would be that there are certain foods that you could wind up eating that have the capability of burning off the fat faster. For those of you who would like to understand how you can start creating delicious meal which can help you burn fat, you will be able to find this information in the Metabolic Cooking program.
Each of the meals you are going to discover how to produce in this program are not only quick and easy to make nevertheless they are created to help you burn off fat. All foods have various kinds of properties, and there are actually loads of foods currently available that boost people’s metabolism to help them burn this fat. And you are going to see that these are the basic foods that they use in all of their different recipes to be able to help you reach your goals. These types of foods are not only used in the recipes for you to produce meals with but also are used for making delicious snacks and desserts.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
One of the primary advantages of eating these metabolism boosting foods is that you will be increasing the rate at which your metabolism is operating, and that means you burn up more calories. Not to mention the more calories you are able to burn, the more fat you are going to have the ability to remove from your body. And that’s precisely what this program is centered on, creating meals to help you increase your metabolic process and burn off fat.