Looking for the perfect Sago Khichdi recipe? look no further! Our website is devoted to gives you only the best Sago Khichdi recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Sago Khichdi with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Sago Khichdi RecipeTo make sago khichdi you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that. Preptime: 14 Minutes Cooktime: 55 Minutes Serve: 2 Persons Nutrition: 184 calories.
The ingredients needed to prepare sago khichdi :
- Take 1/2 bowl sago soaked in 1/2 bowl of water
- Get 1/4 bowl peanuts
- You need 2 potatoes
- You need 2 tb sp pure ghee
- Prepare 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- You need To taste salt
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Black pepper powder
- Use 1/4 tsp mango powder
Instructions to make Sago Khichdi :
- Soak sago in enough water for 2 hours. Strain excess water.
- Wash peel and chop potatoes in very thin slices.
- Heat ghee in a wok. Add thinly chopped potatoes in ghee and fry golden brown colour. Remove it in a plate.
- Add cumin seeds and when cumin seeds splutter put soaked and strained sago and saute for 1 minute. Add peanuts and roast for 2 minutes.
- Now add fried potatoes and mix. Add rock salt, black pepper powder and mango powder and mix well. Sauté for an minute and sago khichdi is ready.
- Serve hot with curd.
If you find this Sago Khichdi recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Your Memory And Also Brainpower Can Both Be Helped By Eating Specific Foods
Many of you have probably heard the term “Brain Foods”, and you might be surprised to see that there are in fact foods which can definitely help you with your brain power and also memory. If you decide to ask your friends and family what kinds of foods these are, they would probably not be able to give you an answer mainly because most individuals do not understand what they are. On this page we’re going to be taking a look at the different types of brain foods that are available today for individuals who are looking to incorporate these in your diet.
Free radicals end up attacking your brain cells and killing them off, but you need to be aware that antioxidants are something that can in fact end up fighting off these kinds of free radicals. There are in fact many different types of foods which can supply you with the antioxidants you need such as green tea, blueberries, tomatoes and garlic. As many individuals get older they tend to wind up losing their memories, but by including these types of foods in your daily diet you can help prevent this from happening.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Your brain is additionally going to need a number of minerals and vitamins in order for to function properly so eating a great amount of fruits and vegetables will be very beneficial. Veggies and fruits are something you should be eating anyway simply because they’re what provide your body the proper nutrition in order to function.