Hey, welcome to my recipes website. Looking for recipes idea to make tonight? Try this Lentil, spinach and sausage one pot recipe! We provide you only the best Lentil, spinach and sausage one pot recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Lentil, spinach and sausage one pot with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Lentil, spinach and sausage one pot RecipeTo cook lentil, spinach and sausage one pot you need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that. Preptime: 38 Minutes Cooktime: 30 Minutes Serve: 3 Persons Nutrition: 233 calories.
The ingredients needed to prepare lentil, spinach and sausage one pot :
- Get 1 medium carrot,
- Take 1 leek
- Take 1 red pepper
- Use 200 g butternut squash
- Provide 8 plum tomatoes
- Provide 3 cloves garlic
- Use half a green chilli
- Use 6 chorizo slices (optional)
- Provide 2 sausages, cooked (optional)
- Take 1 cup dried green lentils
- Prepare 300 ml red wine
- Take 1 pt vegetable stock (I used bouillon)
- Prepare 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Provide 1 dessert spoon chopped fresh rosemary (can use dried)
- Provide 150 g fresh spinach (could use frozen)
- Provide salt and black pepper
- Prepare 1 tbsp. rice bran oil
Instructions to make Lentil, spinach and sausage one pot :
- Finely chop all the veg (except for the spinach.) Heat the oil in a large saucepan and simmer all veg for 5 - 10 minutes to soften slightly.
- Add the chorizo and sausage and fry for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the lentils and rosemary and cook for a further 2 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking.
- Add the wine and stir. Cook for a few minutes more before adding the stock. Allow to boil the reduce to simmer with the lids slightly ajar for 1 and a half hours. Stir occasionally and add more stock if the lentils are looking dry and undercooked. The lentils should absorb the liquid over the cooking time.
- Add the salt, black pepper and spinach and cook for a further 10-15 minutes.
- Serve in bowls with crusty bread or on its own and eat with a spoon!
If you find this Lentil, spinach and sausage one pot recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
The Metabolic Cooking Program Is What Will Be Checking Out In This Article
In relation to losing a few pounds one of the reasons individuals find it difficult doing this is because they are not following the right kind of program. Reducing calories and getting exercise are a couple of the primary things you’re going to find that just about every weight-loss system have in common. But something which is not well known would be the fact that there are particular foods that you could end up eating that have the ability of burning off the fat faster. The Metabolic Cooking program has been designed in order to help people start eating the right foods to help them burn fat faster.
The entire diet is based on the notion that specific foods will have the ability to help your body burn fat more efficiently. All foods have various kinds of properties, and there are actually plenty of foods on the market today that boost people’s metabolism to help them burn this fat. And you’re going to find that these are the basic foods that they use in all of their different recipes to help you achieve your goals. And while you’re going to be learning how to make all these delicious meals you are in addition going to figure out how to be delicious desserts and snacks from these types of foods as well.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
I am sure that most of you are aware of the fact that when your metabolism is running at a higher level, you have the ability of burning off more calories. And naturally the more calories you can burn, the more fat you are going to have the ability to remove from your body. So by eating the meals which are provided in this program that boost your metabolism, you will be burning off the fat at a a lot quicker rate.