Hello, welcome to my recipes website. If you’re looking for Baked Pasta w/ White Sauce recipe, look no further! Our website is committed to gives you only the best Baked Pasta w/ White Sauce recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Baked Pasta w/ White Sauce with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Baked Pasta w/ White Sauce RecipeTo cook baked pasta w/ white sauce you only need 17 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you do that. Preptime: 10 Minutes Cooktime: 51 Minutes Serve: 1 Persons Nutrition: 208 calories.
The ingredients needed to prepare baked pasta w/ white sauce :
- Use Pasta (penne, elbow macaroni, spaghetti)
- You need Prego italian pasta sauce (with chunky combo)
- You need Ground meat (beef or pork)
- Prepare Hotdogs
- You need Cheddar cheese (grated)
- Get Mozzarella cheese (grated)
- Take Meat broth (pork or beef)
- Use Salt
- Take Ground black pepper
- Prepare Sugar
- Provide White Sauce
- You need Butter
- Provide All purpose flour
- You need Evaporated milk
- Provide Cheddar cheese (grated)
- Get Ground white pepper
- Prepare Salt
Steps to make Baked Pasta w/ White Sauce :
- Cook pasta in hot boiling water. Note that salt and oil must be added to the water before boiling to avoid the pasta from sticking with each other.
- Once pasta is cooked (al dente), strain water.Set the pasta aside.
- Saute the onion and garlic in a pan with oil in medium heat.
- Add the gound meat. Cook until the meat turns light brown.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Continue to cook until meat is all cooked.
- Pour in the pasta sauce. Let it simmer for 2 mins.
- Add the sliced hotdogs.
- Add meat broth.
- Add some grated cheddar cheese.
- Add a little sugar to adjust the taste. Feel free to add more salt and black pepper to attain the test desired.
- Let it simmer for another 3-5 mins, then set aside.
- In a saucepan, melt butter in medium heat.
- Portion by portion, add the flour, stir, then add milk. Stir constantly until all lumps dissolve. Repeat this step until milk is consumed.
- Season the saice with salt and white pepper.
- Mix the cooked pasta with the pasta sauce, then place the mixtire in a baking dish.
- Cover the top of the pasta with lots of mozzarella cheese.
- Pour the prepared white sauce.
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees. Bake for 20 mins.
- Serve with toasted garlic bread.
If you find this Baked Pasta w/ White Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Several Foods Which Will Help Enhance Brain Power And Memory
A lot of you have probably heard the term “Brain Foods”, and you might be surprised to find that you will find foods which can definitely help you with your brain power and memory. If you decide to ask your family and friends what types of foods these are, they’d probably not have the ability to give you an answer mainly because most folks don’t know what they are. In this article we are going to be looking at the different kinds of brain foods which are available today for people who are looking to include these in your diet.
Healthy fats are not typically two words that men and women think should go together, but you’re going to find that your brain requires healthy fats to be able to build these new cells and strengthen your memory. Including salmon and tuna fish in your diet is something that will be able to supply your body with Omega-3, which is just one of the healthy fats your brain needs. There are many people right now who simply do not like the taste of fish, and in order to get your Omega-3 you’ll see that they’re able to also be found in soybeans as well as wheat germ.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
There is yet another thing that will help you to improve your brain power and memory and that’s by ensuring you are consuming the appropriate amount of fruits and vegetables every day mainly because your brain needs the vitamins and minerals. Fruits and veggies are something you should be eating anyway simply because they’re what provide your body the proper nutrition in order to function.