If you’re looking for Homemade Donut recipe, look no further! We give you only the perfect Homemade Donut recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Homemade Donut with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Homemade Donut RecipeYou can have homemade donut using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it. Preptime: 24 Minutes Cooktime: 45 Minutes Serve: 1 Persons Nutrition: 232 calories.
The ingredients needed to cook homemade donut :
- You need 270 ml warm milk
- Use 50 gr sugar
- Get 1 package yeast
- Provide 2 Eggs
- Take 140 gr Butter, melted
- Prepare 480 gr bread flour
- Take 1/2 tsp salt
Instructions to make Homemade Donut :
- Mix warm milk and sugar and yeast, let it sit for 5 minutes until it forms bubbles
- Beat lightly the eggs and butter. Once the yeast is proven then put the butter mix to the yeast mix, and flour then salt. Let the mixer run with hook dough on low speed for about 20 minutes. Set aside for one hour until it rise double its size.
- Punch it to let the air out. Weight it around 30-40 gram each, knead it to ball form and put on paper for each ball.
- Let it sit again for another 30 minutes. Then prepare the oil for frying. Make a hole before you put it into oil. 1. Fry it for 2 minutes for each side on low medium heat.
- Let it cool and ready for decorate! That’s the most exciting part!
If you find this Homemade Donut recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Your Memory And Also Brainpower Can Both Be Helped By Eating Certain Foods
Improving the power of your brain as well as your memory are both things which can be accomplished when you eat certain types of foods referred to as brain foods. If you decide to ask your family and friends what kinds of foods these are, they would probably not have the ability to give you an answer mainly because most individuals don’t understand what they are. For those of you that are wondering what these sorts of foods are you will be pleased to know that we’re going to be discussing them in this article.
The initial thing I would like to point out is that when we are speaking about brainpower you are going to see that your brain can keep building new brain cells it doesn’t matter how old you are. Although this is something that is possible I ought to also mention that similar to any other type of cell within your body your brain will need a certain type of nutrition for these new cells to grow. Another thing I ought to point out is that when you end up building new brain cells this is automatically going to increase your memory and make your mind operate much better.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Your brain is additionally going to need a variety of vitamins and minerals in order for to function properly so eating plenty of veggies and fruits will be very beneficial. Vegetables and fruits are something you should be eating anyway because they’re what provide your body the proper nutrition to be able to function.