If you’re looking for Paneer Makhani Biryani recipe, look no further! Our website is committed to gives you only the best Paneer Makhani Biryani recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Paneer Makhani Biryani with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Paneer Makhani Biryani RecipeYou can have paneer makhani biryani using 41 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you do it. Preptime: 15 Minutes Cooktime: 59 Minutes Serve: 3 Persons Nutrition: 298 calories.
The ingredients needed to make paneer makhani biryani :
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cup Long Grain Basmati Rice
- You need 300 grams Cottage Cheese Cubes
- Prepare 2 Bay Leaves
- You need 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- Prepare 2 teaspoon Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- Take 1/2 teaspoon Garam Masala Powder
- Provide 1 teaspoon Dry Coriander Powder
- Prepare 1 teaspoon roasted Cumin Powder
- Take to taste Salt
- Get 1 teaspoon Sugar
- Prepare 1 teaspoon dried fenugreek leaves
- Provide 4 Green Cardamom
- You need 3-4 Cloves
- Prepare 1 Bay Leaf
- Take 1/2 inch Cinnamon stick
- Prepare For Onion Masala Paste
- Get 1 Larg Onion chopped
- Use 5-6 Garlic cloves
- Provide 1 1/2 inch Ginger
- Take 2 Green Chilies
- You need 2 tablespoons chopped Fresh Coriander Leaves
- Prepare For the Cashew Paste
- You need 1/4 cup Cashewnuts soaked in lukewarm water
- Prepare For Tomato Paste
- Use 3 medium size Tomatoes chopped
- Get 2 Cloves
- Get 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper corns
- Prepare 1 inch Cinnamon stick
- Provide 1 teaspoon Cumin Seeds
- Take 3 Green Cardamom
- Provide 2 Mace
- Take 1 cup mix vegetables chopped and sautéed in 1 teaspoon oil
- Use 1 teaspoon biryani masala
- Prepare For Layering
- Prepare 1/4 cup Fresh Coriander Leaves-finely chopped
- Prepare 1/2 Cup Browned Onions
- Provide 8 Saffron threads soaked in 2 tablespoons lukewarm milk
- Get 2 teaspoon Ghee
- Prepare 2 tablespoons Fresh Cream
- Get 1 teaspoon Butter
- Take 2 teaspoon Cooking oil
Steps to make Paneer Makhani Biryani :
- First of all rice should be washed and cleaned thoroughly and soaked for 30 minutes in clean water.
- Now boil 6-7 cups of water, add Cloves, Green Cardamom, Cinnamon stick, Bay leaf, 1 teaspoon Salt and a teaspoon of Cooking Oil. - Add rice to boiling water and cook on medium-high heat until rice gets cooked about 90%.
- Strain cooked rice and spread in a large plate. This prevents grains from sticking together in Biryani.
- Now, heat a pan for the tomato paste and add tomatoes, green cardamom, mace, cumin seeds, cloves, cinnamon sticks, black peppercorns. Add a cup of water, pinch of Sugar.
- Allow water to boil on high heat. Reduce the heat and cook covered for 15 minutes. - Switch off the flame and Remove from heat. Strain water and allow the masala to cool down completely. - Make a fine paste in a grinder.
- Now for the Onion masala paste and Cashew paste. In onion paste, we will take Onions, coriander leaves, ginger, garlic and green chilies. Grind into a fine paste.
- We have soaked cashewnuts in lukewarm water. Make a thick Cashew paste. - All 3 pastes are now ready.
- Now fry Paneer pieces in hot oil in a pan on medium heat until it becomes slightly brown. Remove from Oil in a plate and keep aside.
- For the makhani gravy - Heat 2 tablespoons Cooking Oil and 1 tablespoon butter in a pan. Now add Bay leaf, Onion masala paste, turmeric powder and cook on medium flame until the raw fragrance is gone.
- Now add red chilli powder, garam masala powder, cumin powder and dry coriander powder. Cook this masala for 4 minutes minutes, If it gets dry, add some water and cook again.
- Now, add Tomato paste and mix well. - Now add Cashew paste and 2 tablespoons of water and mix well so that it doesn't becomes lumpy. - Add Salt to taste and cook covered for 5 minutes - Now add Paneer pieces and coat well with masala. Add half a cup water and cook covered on low heat for 2 minutes.
- The paneer gravy for layering Biryani is ready Now add coarsely crushed fenugreek leaves and cream and mix well.
- Heat a big wok add oil, crackle cumin seeds, add mix sautéed vegetables, rice biryani masala and mix well on a medium flame for 2 minutes. - Switch off the flame.
- Layering of biryani. - Take a large deep biryani pan for layering Biryani. - Smear the dish with Ghee bottom and the sides. - Put half of Paneer gravy and some brown onions.
- Add half quantity cooked rice and make a rice layer. - Add some saffron milk, browned onions and chopped coriander leaves. This completes the first layer.
- Place a lid or a foil and cook on high heat for 3 minutes on high heat, then cook on low heat for 3 minutes - Now remove the foil. Be careful of heat trapped inside.
- Juicy and moist Paneer Makhani Biryani is ready to be served. - Serve hot with mix vegetable raita or Burani raita or can relish without any accompaniments too.
If you find this Paneer Makhani Biryani recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
In This Article We're Going To Be Looking At The Metabolic Cooking Program
Something you’re probably aware of is that there are plenty of different weight loss diet plans on the market today, nevertheless many men and women do not find success when making use of them. Should you have ever used any kind of weight loss program you have most likely realized that just about everyone tells you to get plenty of exercise and to make certain you cut back on your calorie intake every day. But what many programs don’t tell you would be that the proper types of foods is something which will help you burn up fat faster. For individuals who would like to know how you can begin creating delicious meal which will help you burn fat, you’ll have the ability to find this information in the Metabolic Cooking program.
The entire diet is according to the notion that specific foods are going to have the ability to help your body burn up fat more efficiently. Many people right now aren’t aware of the fact that particular foods have properties in them that help boost your metabolism. These individuals have put together a recipe program that utilizes every one of these fat burning food in the recipes. Although you’re going to be learning how to make every one of these delicious meals you are additionally going to learn how to be delicious desserts and snacks from these foods as well.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
One of the primary benefits of eating these metabolism boosting foods is that you are going to be increasing the rate at which your metabolism is operating, which means you burn off more calories. This also means you are going to have the capability of burning up fat from your body simply because you are burning off all these extra calories. That’s the entire premise of this program, burning fat by increasing your metabolism by consuming foods which are designed to boost your metabolism.