Hi, welcome to my recipes page. If you’re looking for Salmon Cakes recipe, look no further! Our site is committed to gives you only the best Salmon Cakes recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Salmon Cakes with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Salmon Cakes RecipeTo make salmon cakes you only need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it. Preptime: 40 Minutes Cooktime: 52 Minutes Serve: 1 Persons Nutrition: 232 calories.
The ingredients needed to make salmon cakes :
- Prepare 4 oz cooked salmon (or 6 oz canned, drained)
- Get 1/2 c mayonnaise
- Take 1/2 tbsp worcestershire
- You need 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- Get 1 tsp your favorite seasoning blend- we like Tony's
- Take 1 cup breadcrumbs
- Provide 1 egg, beaten
- Provide 1 tablespoon butter
Steps to make Salmon Cakes :
- Mix the salmon with the mayonnaise, worcestershire, green onion, seasoning, and breadcrumbs.
- Taste the mixture! Make sure it's salty enough. If it's too salty, add more breadcrumbs. For extra flavor, throw in any fresh herbs you have handy.
- Gently fold in the egg. The mixture should just hold together when scooped; add a bit more mayo if it's too dry.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the butter to it, swirling to coat the pan.
- Divide the salmon mixture into 8 parts. Form by scooping them out with a large spoon, gently pressing them flat with your hand, and sliding into the pan. It's okay if they're a little wonky!
- Let them brown for a minute or two per side; they'll stick until they're ready to be flipped.
- Serve immediately, with veggies and macaroni and cheese if you're like us!
If you find this Salmon Cakes recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Different Foods Which Will Help Enhance Brain Power And Memory
Improving the power of your brain and your memory are both things that can be carried out when you eat certain kinds of foods referred to as brain foods. Needless to say you’re going to find that many individuals do not know of what these kinds of foods are or how they can actually wind up benefiting their brain. You might be pleased to learn that we’re going to be discussing a few of these brain foods and the benefits that they’re able to provide to your brain and memory.
Obviously to be able to protect your brain cells from being destroyed by free radicals you’re going to discover that getting a good amount of antioxidants in your diet every day will be important. By consuming a good amount of broccoli, spinach, carrots and whole grains you are going to find that you’ll be able to get the antioxidants you need every single day. Throughout a person’s lifetime free radicals can end up killing off so many brain cells that men and women end up becoming very forgetful as time passes, which is why these kinds of foods are important.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Various different types of vitamins and minerals are additionally going to be extremely vital for proper brain function, and you will find that you’ll have the ability to get all the vitamins and minerals you need by eating fruits and veggies. The rest of your body also needs minerals and vitamins, so you’ll find that eating your fruits and vegetables will have multiple benefits.