Hi, welcome to my recipes site. Looking for the perfect Chicken Stock, Leek, Carrot & Bean Broth recipe? look no further! We deliver to you only the best Chicken Stock, Leek, Carrot & Bean Broth recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Chicken Stock, Leek, Carrot & Bean Broth with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Chicken Stock, Leek, Carrot & Bean Broth RecipeTo cook chicken stock, leek, carrot & bean broth you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it. Preptime: 22 Minutes Cooktime: 43 Minutes Serve: 3 Persons Nutrition: 102 calories.
The ingredients needed to prepare chicken stock, leek, carrot & bean broth :
- Use 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- You need 1 leek, sliced
- Get 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- Provide 1 large potato, diced
- You need 3 carrots, 2 diced & 1 sliced
- Get 1 x 400 g tin Butter or Cannelloni or Flageolet beans, drained and rinsed: the taste will vary according to which type of bean you use but all work well
- You need 1 1/2 l chicken stock (if I’d not had homemade, I’d have used Knorr Stock Pots or similar)
- You need 200 g roast chicken spare bits (vary quantity to what’s available!)
- Take 3 bay leaves
- Use 1 tsp dried thyme
- Get 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Provide Salt
- You need Ground black pepper
Steps to make Chicken Stock, Leek, Carrot & Bean Broth :
- In a stockpot or large saucepan, fry the leek and garlic in the oil on a medium heat for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the potato and carrots and stir. Then stir in the butter beans.
- Stir in the stock to mix well and bring to the boil. Reduce to a rolling simmer.
- Add the thyme and smoked paprika. Stir gently but thoroughly and add the bay leaves. Cover the stockpot and cook for 25 minutes.
- Take off the heat, remove and discard the bay leaves and give a good stir. Season to taste. Do not whizz as the “bits” are the essence of a good broth!
- Enjoy piping hot with bread of your choice.
If you find this Chicken Stock, Leek, Carrot & Bean Broth recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Your Memory And Also Brainpower Can Both Be Helped By Eating Particular Foods
A lot of you have most likely heard the term “Brain Foods”, and you may possibly be surprised to discover that you will find foods which can definitely help you with your brain power and memory. If you were to ask your family and friends what sorts of foods these are, they’d most likely not be able to give you an answer simply because most individuals do not know what they are. You might be happy to find out that we are going to be discussing a few of these brain foods and the benefits that they’re able to provide to your brain and memory.
One of the first things you’re going to find that your brain needs in order to end up building new cells and enhancing your memory is actually a good supply of healthy fats. The most beneficial kind of healthy fats is known as Omega-3 and you’re going to find that this is something that can be found in certain kinds of fish like salmon and tuna fish. Eggs and soybeans are other things which you could wind up getting your Omega-3 from, if you are one of the people who prefer not to eat fish.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
There is yet another thing that can help you to enhance your brain power and memory and that’s by making certain you are consuming the proper amount of vegetables and fruits each day simply because your brain needs the vitamins and minerals. Fruits and veggies are something you need to be eating anyway because they’re what provide your body the proper nutrition to be able to function.