Looking for the perfect Spicy baked mussels recipe? look no further! Our page is wholehearted to gives you only the best Spicy baked mussels recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Spicy baked mussels with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Spicy baked mussels RecipeYou can cook spicy baked mussels using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that. Preptime: 29 Minutes Cooktime: 44 Minutes Serve: 2 Persons Nutrition: 206 calories.
The ingredients needed to cook spicy baked mussels :
- Prepare 1/2 kg mussels
- Use 1 1/2 can all purpose cream
- You need 1 cup grated cheese
- Take 1 garlic (chopped)
- You need 1 medium onion(chopped)
- Get 1 pepper and salt (for taste)
- Take 1 tsp chili flackes
Steps to make Spicy baked mussels :
- clean the mussels. put in a casserole and add a cup of water and bring to a boil until all the mussels are open.
- in a pan sauté garlic,onion, and ginger and put the all purpose cream until it bubbles add salt and pepper for taste and chili flakes.
- off the fire
- remove the top shells of the mussel
- in a baking dish,assemble the mussels and pour on the top the cream mixtures and sprinkle on the top of the creamthe grated cheese
- bake in 200°F celcius in 15mins or until the cheese is completely melted.
- enjoy it with rice
If you find this Spicy baked mussels recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Several Foods That Will Help Boost Brain Power And Memory
Improving the power of your brain and your memory are both things which can be achieved when you eat particular sorts of foods referred to as brain foods. If you were to ask your friends and relatives what sorts of foods these are, they’d probably not have the ability to give you an answer because most men and women do not understand what they are. You may possibly be glad to discover that we’re going to be talking about a few of these brain foods and the benefits that they are able to provide to your brain and memory.
Something you ought to be aware of is that in order for your brain to construct new cells and repair other cells, you are going to need to make sure you are getting healthy fats in your diet. Omega-3 is one of the healthy fats that you’re going to want to include in your diet and these can be found in tuna fish and also in salmon. There are lots of men and women these days who simply do not like the taste of fish, and to be able to get your Omega-3 you are going to see that they can also be discovered in soybeans and wheat germ.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Your brain is also going to need a variety of vitamins and minerals in order for to function properly so eating plenty of fruits and veggies will be very advantageous. Veggies and fruits are something you need to be eating anyway because they are what provide your body the proper nutrition in order to function.