Hey, welcome to my recipes page. Looking for recipes idea to cook tonight? Try this Lime and Gingernut Cheesecake recipe! Our site is dedicated to gives you only the best Lime and Gingernut Cheesecake recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Lime and Gingernut Cheesecake with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Lime and Gingernut Cheesecake RecipeYou can have lime and gingernut cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that. Preptime: 40 Minutes Cooktime: 46 Minutes Serve: 2 Persons Nutrition: 155 calories.
The ingredients needed to make lime and gingernut cheesecake :
- Take 16 limes
- Get 4 packs gingernut biscuits (1000g)
- You need 2 tins sweetened condensed milk (792g)
- Use 250 g butter
- Prepare 800 g creamy soft cheese
- Use Equipment
- Take 10 inch round tin or equivalent
- You need 6 inch round tin or equivalent
Steps to make Lime and Gingernut Cheesecake :
- Melt the butter.
- Crush the biscuits. I used a large bag and the end of a rolling pin.
- Add the biscuits to the butter. Stir well. Then add into the base of the tins, pushing down to condense. Pop in the fridge.
- Zest 8 limes into a large bowl.
- Juice the limes including the ones you zested adding the juice to the zest.
- Add in the soft cheese and condensed milk. Whisk.
- Retrieve the bases and add the cheese mixture. Shake the tin to get a nice smooth top or use a cake decorating tool to produce a pattern. Leave in the fridge overnight to set.
If you find this Lime and Gingernut Cheesecake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Your Memory And Brainpower Can Both Be Helped By Consuming Certain Foods
Many of you have most likely heard the term “Brain Foods”, and you may possibly be surprised to see that there are actually foods which can definitely help you with your brain power and memory. If you were to ask your friends and relatives what kinds of foods these are, they would probably not have the ability to give you an answer because most individuals do not understand what they are. For people that are wondering what these types of foods are you will be pleased to understand that we’re going to be discussing them on this page.
Something which can wind up affecting your memory is when your brain becomes dehydrated, and this is often caused by not drinking enough water every single day. Even the slightest bit of dehydration in your brain is something that can end up having unwanted side effects on your memory, so make sure you’re drinking 8 to 10 glasses of water every day.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
There’s one more thing that can help you to enhance your brain power and memory and that is by making certain you are consuming the appropriate amount of fruit and vegetables every single day simply because your brain needs the vitamins and minerals. You ought to also understand that the remainder of your body needs these minerals and vitamins as well, so eating a lot of vegetables and fruits will have lots of benefits on your whole body.