Hi, welcome to my recipes site. If you’re looking for Simple Chicken Stir-fry recipe, look no further! We deliver to you only the perfect Simple Chicken Stir-fry recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Simple Chicken Stir-fry with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Simple Chicken Stir-fry RecipeTo make simple chicken stir-fry you need 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that. Preptime: 15 Minutes Cooktime: 39 Minutes Serve: 2 Persons Nutrition: 226 calories.
The ingredients needed to cook simple chicken stir-fry :
- Take 1 chicken breast, cut into short strips
- Provide 1 tbsp hazelnut oil
- Prepare Ground black pepper
- Prepare 1 tbsp cold-pressed rapeseed oil
- Use 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Prepare 1 fresh red chili, sliced (I leave the seeds in but that’s optional)
- Prepare 1 tsp ginger purée
- You need 2 spring onions, sliced diagonally
- Use 1 red onion, sliced
- Provide 1 red pepper, sliced
- Use 80 g sweet corn
- Provide 30 g cup mushrooms, sliced
- Use 30 g chestnut mushrooms, sliced
- Get 50 g mange tout
- Use 50 g tender-stem broccoli
- Use 1 carrot, sliced into thin batons
- Get 1 tbsp soy sauce (I use Pearl River Bridge dark) of a flavour you like
- You need 1 (120 g) packet black bean sauce
- Prepare 300 g ready-to-wok noodles
- Take Fresh coriander, chopped
Instructions to make Simple Chicken Stir-fry :
- Mix the hazelnut oil and pepper in a bowl. Roll the chicken strips in the marinade to cover, then set aside.
- Heat the rapeseed oil medium-high in a wok and fry the garlic, chili and ginger purée for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken strips and cook for 2-3 minutes, tossing or gently turning, until beginning to go golden.
- Add all the vegetables and cook for around 4 minutes, tossing or turning, until vegetables are al dente.
- Add the noodles, soy sauce and black bean sauce, toss, turn or stir to mix well and cook for a further 2 minutes or until the chicken and vegetables are cooked.
- Serve immediately onto warmed plates, sprinkling on some coriander.
If you find this Simple Chicken Stir-fry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Various Foods That Will Help Enhance Brain Power And Memory
Many of you have most likely heard the term “Brain Foods”, and you may possibly be surprised to see that there are in fact foods that can definitely help you with your brain power and memory. Something you’re going to discover about these brain foods is that while there are plenty of various kinds of them, most people couldn’t even tell you one type of food which will help your brain. In this post we are going to be looking at the different sorts of brain foods that are available today for individuals who are looking to include these in your diet.
Obviously to be able to protect your brain cells from being destroyed by free radicals you are going to see that getting a good amount of antioxidants in your diet every day will be essential. By consuming a good amount of broccoli, spinach, carrots and whole grains you are going to find that you’ll have the ability to get the antioxidants you need each day. Throughout a person’s lifetime free radicals can wind up killing off so many brain cells that individuals end up becoming very forgetful as time passes, which is the reason why these sorts of foods are essential.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Your brain is additionally going to need a number of minerals and vitamins in order for to function properly so eating plenty of vegetables and fruits will be very beneficial. The rest of your body also needs minerals and vitamins, so you’ll see that eating your veggies and fruits will have multiple benefits.