Hey, welcome to my recipes page. Trying to find delicious food recipe? Why not try Chicken Satay recipe! Our site is wholehearted to gives you only the best Chicken Satay recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Chicken Satay with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Chicken Satay RecipeYou can have chicken satay using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that. Preptime: 11 Minutes Cooktime: 58 Minutes Serve: 1 Persons Nutrition: 161 calories.
The ingredients needed to cook chicken satay :
- Take 250 g chicken boneless
- Provide 1 teaspoon soya sauce
- Take 1 teaspoon Ginger garlic Paste
- Get 2 tablespoon Corn Flour
- You need 2 tablespoon Corn Flour
- Use 1 teaspoon Chilli powder
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon mustard sauce
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Prepare 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Get 1 egg
- Take 1/4 cup bread crambs
- Get Bomboo skewers
- Take to taste Salt
- Prepare Oil for frying
Instructions to make Chicken Satay :
- Soak bamboo skewers in water.
- Wash and clean the chicken and then cut it in small pieces.
- Mix well with chicken pieces, soya sauce, mustard sauce, ginger garlic paste, salt, chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, corn flour, lemon juice and egg in a vessel mix it well and keep aside 20 minutes.
- Heat oil on a pan.
- Put a piece of chicken on bamboo skewers.
- Then put the bread crumbles on coat it well.
- After that, put it in hot oil and stir well until it turns out to be slightly golden.
- Then remove it on paper towel.
- Chicken saute is ready.
If you find this Chicken Satay recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Your Memory And Brainpower Can Both Be Helped By Consuming Certain Foods
Quite a lot of you have probably heard the term “Brain Foods”, and you might be surprised to find that you will find foods which can definitely help you with your brain power and memory. Of course you’re going to see that many men and women have no idea of what these types of foods are or how they are able to actually end up benefiting their brain. You might be pleased to find out that we’re going to be talking about some of these brain foods and the benefits that they can provide to your brain and memory.
Quite a lot of you have probably heard of free radicals and you ought to understand that these are a thing that can end up killing off brain cells, but a healthy supply of antioxidants in your daily diet can help neutralize these free radicals. You will find a lot of different kinds of foods which can supply you with the antioxidants you need such as green tea, blueberries, tomatoes and garlic. As many individuals get older they tend to wind up losing their memories, but by incorporating these kinds of foods in your daily diet you are able to help prevent this from happening.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
There is one other thing that will help you to enhance your brain power and memory and that is by making certain you’re consuming the correct amount of vegetables and fruits each day mainly because your brain needs the minerals and vitamins. Fruits and vegetables are something you ought to be eating anyway because they are what provide your body the proper nutrition in order to function.